Dear Cobol,
The site of you increases the clock speed of my heart. You wear a dress with all the colours of an XGA display adapter, overclocking my eyes. When I first saw you in the first row of the second column of the 10x5 set of seats in the bus, I lost my Control Panel. I stopped communicating with my friend and my eyes were fixed on you. I was caught in the web of your beauty. I followed you to find out more about you, but crashed and had to reboot. My desktop is filled with icons of your love. I never had a bit of drink or a byte of my cookies from the time I cut and paste your image in my main memory. My random access memory stops responding when your High-Resolution images start flashing through it. My hard disk is filled with your data. I browsed through all the libraries in my office, but the search yielded no data. I could not contact you earlier as I was down due to a viral attack. If possible, I would like to C you in the Procedure division where a site is being developed. Please don’t truncate my love. Give me permanent access to your heart.
Yours Programmably,
Pentium 4
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Excellent love letter!!!
Post a Comment