Undettered by anonymous comments.. I continue to blog.. Interested parties may note that I dont care a dime for them..
Back to blogging after nearly 6 months time :)... Well the new year started off on a nice note this time with me reading the Sai Satcharita once again.. Must say that its an extremely inspiring book and one never tires of it no matter how many times one reads it. Indeed, it gives great comfort and bliss to the mind. Have to finish by thursday and then folks its back to BITS for 2-2 :).
The year-end holidays went pretty fast this time around, all spent idly lounging in the Delhi winter sun and eating good home food. Now just last minute packing left before I get back to BITS.. And this sem I am gonna be more regular in blogging.. Less poems and more stories is what I have in mind.. :) Bye!!!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment